Lithuanian government extends quarantine, introduces new restrictions
Lithuania’s acting government decided on Monday to extend the nationwide quarantine until December 31 and tighten some restrictions.
The measures include recommendations to avoid leaving home and limits on contacts between more than two households.
– Contacts between more than two households are prohibited, unless to provide emergency service and care.
– Family events of more than 10 people from more than two households are banned.
– Accommodation providers are barred from renting their premises for events.
– Government and municipal institutions must service customers and work remotely whenever possible.
– Retailers must limit customer flows to one person per 15 square metres or one person per 30 square metres in big shopping malls.