Trakai Tourism Information Center opens its doors to visitors
From April 29 Trakai Tourism Information Center opens its doors to visitors
From 1st May 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. on all days of the week (and holidays).
Visitors will have access to the Tourist Information Facilities (hereinafter TIC) only:
• wearing protective masks and gloves;
• one by one, if necessary with an accompanying person;
• duration of tourism consultation / information provision – up to 15 minutes.
• the flow of visitors will be limited, ensuring a safe distance of at least 2 m between visitors, not less than 10 sq.m. area per visitor;
• it is not recommended to visit TIC premises for persons at risk (over 60 years of age) and / or suffering from chronic diseases specified in the list of Serious Chronic Diseases for which a person is issued a certificate of incapacity for work during an emergency or quarantine period approved by the Minister of Health of the Republic of Lithuania in 2020. . March 23 by order no. V-483 “On the approval of the list of serious chronic diseases for which a certificate of incapacity for work is issued to persons during an emergency or quarantine period”.
The Covid-19 virus is still among us
Act responsibly – do not forget to observe personal hygiene (cough and sneezing etiquette, hand hygiene, etc.)
Trakai Tourism Information Center